For many years, the only option for body contouring was plastic surgery, whereby fats from the body were transferred to certain parts of the body, such as butts. Similarly, plastic surgeons would do implants on specific body parts. Though the results are fantastic, not everyone is comfortable with surgery.
As an alternative, non-surgical ways of skin tightening and body contouring have been invented. PDO thread lift and Sculptra® are minimally invasive procedures favourable to people who are unwilling to undergo surgery. These newly-found methods have fewer risks than invasive treatments.
O De Rose, your one-stop aesthetic medical spa, offers first-rate minimally invasive procedures that include PDO thread lift and Sculptra® treatment to give your exceptional results.
What is PDO thread lift?
PDO Threadlift is a noninvasive skin lifting procedure that uses special threads composed of polydioxanone. The threads are pushed through into your body to stimulate the production of collagen that enhances skin tightening.
PDO thread lift can be used to lift the skin around eyebrows, reduce wrinkles and tighten loose skin around your face. It can also be used to contour your jawline.
What is Sculptra®
Sculptra® is a liquid containing poly-L-lactic that is injected into the body to stimulate collagen production. Sculptra® causes an inflammatory reaction that triggers collagen formation, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and facial lines.
How is Sculptra® used?
- Restores soft tissues volume lost in the face area
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and facial lines
- Restores facial contours
- Buttocks augmentation
- Skin rejuvenation
- Tightening loose skin on the knees, chest and elbows
What are the similarities between PDO thread lift and Sculptra®?
- PDO thread lift and Sculptra® function by stimulating the production of collagen in the body. The collagen counters the sagging skin and wrinkle effects of ageing.
- Both PDO thread lift and Sculptra® are minimally invasive with slight side effects. In addition, the treatment procedures in PDO thread lift and Sculptra take a short time.
- Both PDO thread lift and Sculptra® are administered by the injection method. In PDO thread lift, threads are injected into the skin, while in Sculptra, poly-L-lactic acid is injected in the form of liquid.
- Both are safe with minor side effects.
- PDO thread lift and Sculptra® treatment have a lasting effect of up to 18 months.
How is PDO thread lift different from Sculptra®?
- The effects of PDO thread lift start showing immediately, while Sculptra®’s results can take up to 6 weeks to be visible.
- PDO thread lifts are primarily effective for soft tissue lifting, while Sculptra® is superior for lifting huge muscle volumes such as butt augmentation.
- PDO thread lift involves the injection of special threads that stimulate the production of collagen. On the other hand, Sculptra® involves the injection of a Poly-L lactic that also stimulates collagen production.
PDO thread lift Vs Sculptra®?
At O De Rose medical spa, we offer the best guidance and consultation to our patients. Factors such as your skin condition may depend on the treatment method suitable for you. However, we give each person the freedom to choose their preferred treatment method.
Who qualifies for PDO thread lift and Sculptra®?
Both males and females. If you are going through the effects of ageing, such as loose skin and wrinkles and wish to reduce the impact, you can opt for the treatments to give your face a new look.
Also, people seeking to have skin tightening on other parts of their bodies, such as butt augmentation, can undertake Sculptra®. However, it is advisable that you first seek a professional consultation.
O De Rose medical spa is a world-class facility offering unmatched PDO thread lift and Sculptra® treatment for optimum results. So why not make an informed choice now! Call to schedule an appointment.