Ô de Rose Med Spa - Tustin:
14642 Newport Avenue, #460, Tustin, CA 92780
Ô de Rose Med Spa - Riverside:
11498 Pierce Street, Suite C, Riverside, CA 92505
10:00am : 6:00pm
By appointment only
Enhance your facial looks and bring that glow back with our Juvederm® treatment services.
Have you begun to notice some wrinkles, crow’s feet, or worry lines on your face? Is your skin slowly losing volume little by little around your lips or cheeks? These may be the unwelcome signs of aging, but we are here with the ultimate solution for you!
We offer dermal filler services to reverse those unpleasant aging signs resulting in a beautifully smooth facial glow.
Juvederm®, a hyaluronic acid filler treatment, can increase your skin’s water retention, eliminate all the wrinkles, soften facial lines, and restore your facial glow.
Why choose Juvederm® Treatment?
- It’s a more natural preference for your facial skin
- It’s a highly effective treatment
- It’s long-lasting
- It’s more effective compared to other fillers
Why use Juvederm®?
Every part of your face needs hyaluronic acid; hence Juvederm® is a better solution for typical aesthetic problems such as:
- Crow’s feet
- Skinny lips
- Hollow or sunken cheeks
- Facial wrinkles
- Thin lips
- Thick forehead or mouth lines
- Laugh/ smile lines
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I qualify for Juvederm® treatment?
- You have a history of allergies.
- You are an expectant or a lactating mother. Juvederm® can affect the fetus and can be expelled through breast milk.
- You are prone to extreme scarring or skin-coloring disorders. Juvederm® may cause additional scars or affect your skin pigmentation.
- You are taking immunosuppressive therapy, as this can increase infection risk.
- You are on medications such as aspirin or blood thinners. These medications can prolong bleeding.
Does Juvederm® have side effects?
Yes. The most likely side effects commonly include:
- Swelling and tenderness
- Bumps and bruises around the injection sites
Which is the most effective treatment between Juvederm® and Botox?
The two treatments are both effective, though results from Juvederm® are faster and last longer. Botox takes more days to take effect, and the results wear off within a few months. Speak with our experts to determine which is best for you to achieve the desired results for you to turn back the clock.
Are you tired of the facial lines and wrinkles on your face? Are you ready to transform your look with more natural treatment and boost your self-esteem? With our Juvederm® treatment, you can restore the younger you.
Reach out to us at O De Rose Med Spa today and experience an incredible facial transformation in minutes!